One Board Game Inventor's Quest

Aloha!
I'm honored you are here reading my ramblings. I am a first time board game inventor trying to break into the billion-dollar toy and game industry. This is my blog, sharing with you all that I learn along the way. Wish me luck and feel free to interact with me!

Mahalo! ("Thanks" in Hawaiian)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Just wanted to give you a follow up with the Global Quest Scholarship Fund. As you know, I was able to help last year's winner have 100% of her tuition paid for through grants and scholarships. However, as many of you dedicated college students already know, book and school supplies are incredibly expensive, especially for a fine arts major. I remember when some of my own required literature would cost over $100 for only one book! Therefore, I have continued my dedication to assist last year's winner by helping her apply for at least 22 new scholarships within the last month, including the video featured below.


The video below was for the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation: 2010 Swackhamer Video Contest posted on YouTube.com. The topic of the video had to answer questions related to a quote by Albert Einstein during the early stages of the Nuclear Age: "The unleashed power of the atom has changes everything save our modes of thinking and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophe."


I would like to thank the generous photographers from Flickr.com that gave me permission to use their photos in order to enhance the content of this entry. Hope you enjoy the video and mahalo (thank you) for watching!


Warm Regards,
~Lu
www.GlobalQuestGame.com


No comments:

Post a Comment