One Board Game Inventor's Quest

Aloha!
I'm honored you are here reading my ramblings. I am a first time board game inventor trying to break into the billion-dollar toy and game industry. This is my blog, sharing with you all that I learn along the way. Wish me luck and feel free to interact with me!

Mahalo! ("Thanks" in Hawaiian)

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cancelling Commission Junction

Hello my dear readers,

I believe it was Tony Robbins who said that there is no such thing as failure as long as you learn from it.

Despite the fact that my toy and costume links to Commission Junction have received several thousand hits, I am simply not generating any revenue in order to self-produce my board game. As a result, I will be removing all of the links today and trying a different strategy.

Also, after speaking with the wood-scupting artist I mentioned in my previous blog, it does not appear that he is able to help with my project of creating a limited, hand-made wooden edition of my unique board game.

I'm not discouraged and will be pressing on. Thank you so much for all of your patience!

Luis
GlobalQuestFund.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Luis
    I'm a boardgame designer as well and I'm just wondering how you are getting along? I stumbled upon your blog today (nov 2014) and admit that I only read your post "MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2010
    Toy Broker List" and this recent post, which is almost two years ago. I hope you are still going strong in regards to your boardgaming carreer... Are you still out there trying, or? Best of luck and live with passion (as T. Robbins would have said :o) Kasper (Denmark)

    ReplyDelete