One Board Game Inventor's Quest

Aloha!
I'm honored you are here reading my ramblings. I am a first time board game inventor trying to break into the billion-dollar toy and game industry. This is my blog, sharing with you all that I learn along the way. Wish me luck and feel free to interact with me!

Mahalo! ("Thanks" in Hawaiian)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An Inspiring Story

I just returned home from my very first clinical trial and I am relieved to say that I am perfectly healthy with no side-effects to report. LOL. That is a sentence I never imagined I would ever be writing, much less sharing with the world.

I've only been home for about an hour and I am already at the library researching more information about the toy and game industry, as well as researching more literary agents to contact for my nonfiction book. I found an inspiring story about a fellow toy inventor who had followed his dream to the point that he was down to $5.62 in his bank account. After a lot of endurance, faith, and help from family and friends, he was able to share this incredible success story. Check out this article to read the whole story:
The Toy Story: An Inventor’s Dream Come True

~Luis
www.GlobalQuestGame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment