One Board Game Inventor's Quest

Aloha!
I'm honored you are here reading my ramblings. I am a first time board game inventor trying to break into the billion-dollar toy and game industry. This is my blog, sharing with you all that I learn along the way. Wish me luck and feel free to interact with me!

Mahalo! ("Thanks" in Hawaiian)

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cell Phone Game Version of My Board Game

So I've decided to take the advice of a toy broker; the founder of UNO; and a few friends. I've posted a job on Freelancer.com to see how much it would cost to have a cell phone game app made for one of the board games I invented. This is the first time I've used this website, but there seemed to be some talented freelancers here. After I get an estimate, I will make another Kickstarter page and keep everyone posted. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment