One Board Game Inventor's Quest

Aloha!
I'm honored you are here reading my ramblings. I am a first time board game inventor trying to break into the billion-dollar toy and game industry. This is my blog, sharing with you all that I learn along the way. Wish me luck and feel free to interact with me!

Mahalo! ("Thanks" in Hawaiian)

Friday, June 11, 2010

No More Donations! Volunteers Needed! Thank you!

Just wanted to pass along an update from Matter of Trust - the nonprofit organization making oil booms out of hair and fur. They thank everyone for their generous donations and now have enough hair and fur to make 25 MILES OF BOOM! Over 10 miles has already been made by hundreds of volunteers!

At this time, they CANNOT take any more hair donations. However, they really use volunteers. If you can, please check out www.MatterofTrust.org

Luis
www.globalQuestGame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment