One Board Game Inventor's Quest

Aloha!
I'm honored you are here reading my ramblings. I am a first time board game inventor trying to break into the billion-dollar toy and game industry. This is my blog, sharing with you all that I learn along the way. Wish me luck and feel free to interact with me!

Mahalo! ("Thanks" in Hawaiian)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Reader's Question

Today, one of my readers asked me if I knew what will happen to the oil that is collected from all the oil booms that have been created. I just wanted to share with you my response.

"That is a very good question. I think the people at Matter of Trust would be the best ones to answer that one. I would imagine that it could still be used for some of the hundreds of products that we currently rely on petroleum for -- i.e. In the book I just finished writing a few months ago, I included a (small) list: (LOL, you're gonna love this!)"

"Ammonia, anesthetics, anti-freeze, antihistamines, antiseptics, artificial limbs, artificial turf, asphalt, aspirin, awnings, balloons, ballpoint pens, bandages, beach umbrellas, boats, bubble gum, cameras, candles, car battery cases, car sound insulation, carpeting, cassettes, caulking, clothesline, cold cream, combs, conditioner, cortisone, crayons, credit cards, curtains, deodorant, detergents, dice, dishwashing liquids, disposable diapers, dolls, dresses, drinking cups, dyes, electric blankets, electricians̢۪ tape, eyeglasses, false teeth, fan belts, faucet washers, fertilizers, fishing boots, fishing lures, fishing rods, floor wax, folding doors, food preservatives, garden hoses, glue, golf bags, golf balls, guitar strings, hair coloring, hair curlers, hand lotion, hearing aids, heart valves, house paint, ice buckets, ice chests, ice cube trays, ink, insect repellent, insecticides, isopropyl alcohol, kerosene, laundry detergent, life jackets, linoleum, lipstick, loudspeakers, LP records, lubricating oils, luggage, milk jugs, model cars, mops, motorcycle helmets, movie film, nail polish, oil filters, paint, paint brushes, paint rollers, pajamas, panty hose, parachutes, paraffin wax, pavement, perfume, permanent press clothes, petroleum jelly, pillows, plastic wood, plastics, plywood adhesives, purses, putty, refrigerator linings, roller-skate wheels, roofing, roofing shingles, rubber cement, rubbing alcohol, safety glass, salad bowls, shampoo, shaving cream, shoe polish, shoes, shopping bags, shower curtains, shower doors, skis, slacks, soap dishes, soft contact lenses, sports car bodies, sun glasses, sweaters, synthetic rubber, tar, telephones, tennis rackets, tents, tires, toilet seats, tool racks, toothbrushes, toothpaste, toys, transparent tape, trash bags, TV cabinets, umbrellas, upholstery, vaporizers, VCR tapes, vitamin capsules, wading pools, water pipes, wire insulation, and yarn. (Whew! Try saying that all in one breath!)

No comments:

Post a Comment