One Board Game Inventor's Quest

Aloha!
I'm honored you are here reading my ramblings. I am a first time board game inventor trying to break into the billion-dollar toy and game industry. This is my blog, sharing with you all that I learn along the way. Wish me luck and feel free to interact with me!

Mahalo! ("Thanks" in Hawaiian)

Friday, February 19, 2010

Enhancing My Blog Through Apture

So, today I was looking how to add live RSS feeds to my blog on GlobalQuestGame.com in order provide you various news feeds related to the board game and toy industry. Although I am still searching how to do this, I found an amazing new site that I am going to experiment with today called Apture.com. (I don't mean to be so easily distracted, ha!)

The best way I can explain Apture.com (as interpret it) is that it takes any type of content you want (i.e. YouTube videos, Twitter feeds, Wikipedia Articles, News Articles, etc.) and beautifully places it compactly on your web page. When you click on the different media icons, it keeps you on the same page instead of redirecting your readers somewhere else...which is awesome! If any of this sounds confusing or incomplete, I apologize. I'm going to demonstrate what that looks like by experiment with it for the first time using information about the legendary USA Olympic Snowboarder, Shaun White. I believe it required opening an account with Blogger, instead of downloading it directly to my website. Hope you like it.

Mahalo! (Thanks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment