One Board Game Inventor's Quest

Aloha!
I'm honored you are here reading my ramblings. I am a first time board game inventor trying to break into the billion-dollar toy and game industry. This is my blog, sharing with you all that I learn along the way. Wish me luck and feel free to interact with me!

Mahalo! ("Thanks" in Hawaiian)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Toy & Game Brokers

Today, I sought out major board game companies to submit my board games for licensing consideration. On the Hasbro FAQ page, I found that they do not accept direct submissions and recommended going through a company that has a different submission policy than they do, perhaps contact the game industry's trade association, The Toy Industry Association, or a toy and game broker.


They explain that a toy broker introduces and helps sell the concepts/prototypes or other inventions to the broker's personal contacts at various toy and game manufacturers. Here is the web page in case anyone is interested in learning more information for your own toy or game concept. They have a link of brokers that have agreed to have their names published. Make sure to click that this information is "very" helpful, so that they will keep this content up on their site. If they ever take it off, please contact me and I will post the broker's names and contact info on my blog. Mahalo (thanks) and enjoy!


Luis
www.GlobalQuestGame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment